One South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- What We Love: One of America’s most iconic historic hotels, arriving into their jaw-dropping lobby never fails to impress. Poolside cabanas offer butler service, well stocked refrigerators and a nice place to nap.
- Distance From Airport: PBI | Palm Beach International Airport - 15 minutes
- Guest Rooms: 538
- Suites: 68
- Meeting Space: 80,000 sq ft
- Largest Ballroom: 15,000 sq ft
- Amenities: Golf, Historic, Island, Sophisticated, Spa, Sporting and Outdoor Recreation
- Awards: Four Star/ Five Diamond
The Breakers is a World Class resort located in the heart of Palm Beach surrounded by restaurants and unique shopping. Recognized for it’s exemplary service and amenities – Ocean-front watersports, spa, and on site golf!
The Breakers’ story is one of endurance and evolution. Considered an architectural triumph, the oceanfront resort originally debuted in 1896, then reopened twice after major fires in 1903 and 1925. Decade by decade, it played host to the glitterati and cemented the seaside glamour that is now so central to Palm Beach culture.
Today, that same sensibility remains, modernized to meet the needs of our contemporary guest. With an average of $25 million invested annually to preserve our landmark property, amenities like four pools, 10 restaurants, an indoor-outdoor fitness facility, stunning spa and championship Ocean Course attract guests the world over—proof that The Breakers is the ultimate leisure destination.