NIZUC Resort & Spa
NIZUC Resort & Spa
- What We Love: We love the unexpected and this chic Cancun area resort is classy and understated with a distinctive “zen” vibe. The restaurants are sublime, and the service staff greet you with a hand over their hearts. Who wouldn’t love that?
- Distance from Airport: CUN | Cancun International Airport. 6.5 miles
- Guest Rooms: 274
- Suites: 274
- Multi-Bedrooms: 2
- Meeting Space: 12,000 sq ft
- Largest Ballroom: 5,760 sq ft
- Amenities: Beach, Charming, Spa
Top Resorts in Eastern Mexico, Reader’s Choice Awards, October 2018
Top Resorts in Eastern Mexico, Readers’ Choice Awards, October 2017
Best 30 Hotels in Eastern Mexico, October 2016
Top 20 Resorts in Mexico, Caribbean Coast, Readers´ Choice Awards, 2015
The 40 Best Resorts in Mexico, Readers´ Choice Awards, 2015
Best New Hotels in the World, May 2014
Named One of the World’s Most Luxurious Spas, October 2018
Top 10 Resort Hotels in Mexico, 2018
Top 100 Hotels in the World, 2018
Top 10 Resort Hotels in Mexico, 2017
Mejor Diseño y Arquitectura, Junio 2017
Best Bed, May 2016
Tropical Getaway, May 2016
Hotel Awards Mexico, June 2014
It-List, The Coolest New Hotels of the Year, March 2014
Hotel of the Year, Latin America & Caribbean, 2018
The resorts face the Mesoamerican Barrier reef with two secluded beaches, including one reserved exclusively for adults only. Many different activities on-site for your participant’s enjoyment such as tennis, yoga, paddle boards, yoga in paddle boards, meditation as well as kayaks, zayaks, guided tours to the coral reef, among many others.
Nizuc Resort & Spa highlights:
- Cancun International Airport: 10 minutes’ drive away (6.5 miles) and only 10 minutes’ drive away (6.4 miles) to the Hotel zone of Cancún; We have a privileged location away from the hustle and bustle of Cancun, yet close to the destination’s main attractions.
- Once a Presidential retreat: located in the secluded enclave of Punta Nizuc area that oversees two secluded beaches.
- 274 Suites: majority include a private plunge pool and beautiful ocean view.
- Spectacular culinary offer: 4 bars/lounge areas and 6 specialty restaurants with indigenous chefs.
- Ocean View Expansive Conference Center that offers over 8,500 sq ft, height: 21 ft | 2,600 mts2 – Height: 6.4 mts.
- Unique outdoor venues with astonishing backgrounds.
- Lavish spa branded by ESPA: 18 treatment rooms.
“The Staff of Nizuc Resort & Spa clearly understands where true hospitality starts – The Human Heart”
Part of the high standards of the property is to establish eye contact, smile, and then places their right hand over their heart as they personally engage you – happens back to front areas with internal and external clients.
Group Sales Manager
Sales Regions: Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, Southwest
If Money Were No Object:
I would travel the world.
Something Surprising About Me:
I can wiggle my ears.